Podiatrist (Foot and Lower Leg care) in Camberwell
Peter Moate is a qualified registered Podiatrist, and an expert in the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the foot and lower leg. Peter has been practicing in Camberwell for 20 years and can provide comprehensive Podiatric care. Peter has been recognised within the Profession by attaining fellowship of the Australasian Academy of Podiatric Sports Medicine.
From children to the elderly, Peter enjoys treating a variety of foot conditions and has a special interest in biomechanical intervention for the treatment and prevention of sports injuries, and also for degenerative musculoskeletal conditions in less active patients.
Common foot complaints treated include:
- Painful skin and nail conditions including: ingrown nails, corns / callus and warts.
- Chronic musculoskeletal injuries including: Arthritis, stress fractures, and soft tissue injuries of the heel, ankle and forefoot. When these concerns relate to foot posture, Peter also treats shin, knee and even back pain.
- Treatment of foot conditions related to systemic diseases including: diabetes, neurological or vascular disorders
The practice is fully equipped for general Podiatry treatments, minor surgical procedures, and biomechanical intervention.
Peter provides footwear advice and modification, and whether pre fabricated or custom-made, he provides a complete range of palliative or corrective foot orthoses after careful biomechanical evaluation. The clinic also offers a range of Medical grade footwear.
Podiatry consultations in Camberwell attract health fund rebates for patients with extras or ancillary cover, and claims may be made on the spot using our HICAPS machine.
Discounts for Podiatry Care in Camberwell
Camberwell podiatry discounts apply for:
- Department of Veterans Affairs (DVA) gold card holders are welcome if referred by a General Practitioner (GP), and
- Medicare rebates apply for patients on GP medical care plans (EPC).
More details can be found on the following website:www.adeptpodiatry.com.au