The Northland Medical and Dental Clinic provides for all general medical care and minor emergencies. We have a Nurse available for Immunisations and PAP smears . A fully equipped Treatment Room onsite for minor procedures like Implanon insertion and removal, Mole checks and removals. We can offer Allergy Testing and desensitizing injections.
Onsite Pathology Service
For ease and convenience, the practice also incorporates onsite blood collection, specimens and ECG. This service is provided by Melbourne Pathology, one of the largest pathology providers in Melbourne.
Government Funded Health Care Plans
The practice co-operates with Federal government preventative health initiatives, and provides:
- Care plans for chronic disease
- Mental Health care plans
- 45-49 yo health check
- Over 75 health check
- Medication reviews with Pharmacy
General Dental Care
Dentists are available 6 days a week including some evenings for all your general, emergency, family and cosmetic dental needs.
- HICAPS available
- We accept Child Benefits Scheme voucher with no additional costs to the patient
- Preferred providers for BUPA, MBF, HCF and Medibank Private.
- Community Health Vouchers
- Please note the dental service is not a bulk billed service (unless a child benefit scheme) but is charged with reduced out of pocket charges as preferred providers, or at less than comparable pricing for private patients.
Please call 9478 1036 to make your booking now!
We also offer psychology, physiotherapy, dietitian and podiatry services. Please contact us for more information.