Work Type: Permanent Part-time
DPA Status: Not Applicable
Modified Monash Number: Not Applicable
Epping Family Doctors are seeking a part time Medical Receptionist to join our team.
Epping Family Doctors, part of the Family Doctor network of GP-owned and operated medical and dental practices, is committed to providing high quality health care for our patients and we pride ourselves on our wide range of medical services to the community and comprehensive patient care.
Working with us comes with plenty of benefits, with the opportunity to fast-track your professional development and work with some of the best resources available for professionals in all practice areas.
About the role:
We are looking for someone who values teamwork and has a high regard for quality patient care. This role provides the front-line services and has the responsibilities of guiding our patients through administrative and financial aspects of their treatment.
Tasks include but are not limited to:
- Providing high quality reception and secretarial services to the patients, doctors, and staff
- Greeting patients and visitors in personal and on the phone
- Scheduling appointments for patients
- General office and administrative duties
- Opening and closing the clinic as required
- Strong communication and IT skills
- Previous medical receptionist experience (advantageous)
- Ability to multitask
- The ability to maintain a high level of professionalism and confidentiality
- Experience using Best Practice software (advantageous)
- Critical attention to detail
- Experience in customer service
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Opportunity for career development
- Dedicated team of professionals
- Professional training
- Increase your existing knowledge of medical terminology as well as various medical services
How to apply
Please submit your resume and cover letter outlining your suitability for the role.
Category: Healthcare & Medicine
Sub Category: Reception/Admin