Location: VIC Other
Work Type: Permanent Full Time
Family Doctor are seeking a full time Practice Manager to lead our team of health care professionals in Croydon 3136, Victoria.
This practice in Croydon is committed to providing high quality health care for our patients and we pride ourselves on our wide range of medical services to the community and comprehensive patient care.
Working with us comes with plenty of benefits, with the opportunity to fast-track your professional development and work with some of the best resources available for professionals in all practice areas.
About the role:
We are looking for a Full Time Practice Manager to join our Croydon practice to bring structure, business improvements, and business growth into our clinic. In this role you will manage and support our employees and Health Care Professionals. You will be responsible for dealing with all day-to-day operational requirements of running a professional Medical Centre.
Tasks and responsibilities include:
- Manage the reception team workflow, lead and support them to manage patient appointments, greet clients, take rebookings and payments
- Appointment scheduling
- Billing procedures
- Debt Collections
- Maintenance and security
- Privacy and quality controls of patient files and notes
- Engagement and management of third parties
- Support Management team with reporting and ad hoc tasks
- Create and support a harmonious, cheerful and engaging practice environment
- Ensure all staff, patients and visitors follow Covid-19 health regulations
- Prior experience in medical practice management
- Demonstrated people management skills
- Experience with recruitment, staff training and development
- Thorough understanding of financial management of a medical business, including Medicare rebates
- Experience with Best Practice (advantageous)
- Experience in Practice Accreditation
- Career development opportunities
- Full time position with a generous salary
- Workplace flexibility
- Professional and diverse team
How to apply:
Please submit your resume and cover letter outlining your suitability for the role.
Category: Healthcare & Medicine
Sub Category: Management