Registered Nurse (RN)
Location: WA Other
Work Type: Permanent Part-time
DPA Status: Not Applicable
Modified Monash Number: Not Applicable
Family Doctor are looking for a part time RN to join our team at Modern Medical Clinics in Halls Head, WA.
About the role:
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced nurse to provide expert care and build their skills in a General Practice where all staff are supported in their learning and development. We are seeking a bright, enthusiastic, and dynamic RN who is passionate about patient education and has excellent communication skills.
The successful candidate will have:
- – Current AHPRA Registration,
- – Background working in a busy General Practice and/or primary health setting,
- – Experience in Chronic Disease Management and Health Assessments (an advantage),
- – The ability to perform all general practice nurse duties, such as immunisations, procedure assistance, wound dressing, stock ordering, etc.,
- – Demonstrated ability to provide quality patient care to people with complex needs or persons that come from a range of backgrounds and age demographics,
- – Demonstrated ability to work autonomously, with the skills to prioritise workloads and meet deadlines,
- – Ability to manage within a workplace setting with fluctuating levels of demand,
- – Effective interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to responds to patients’ needs in a friendly manner,
- – A team focus and flexible approach to work,
- – The ability to manage reminder and recall systems effectively,
- – Experience with Best Practice (an advantage)
- – Regular training and education,
- – Opportunities to increase your skill set,
- – Work with a dedicated team of professionals,
- – Regular working hours,
- – Generous remuneration,
About Modern Medical Clinics:
Modern Medical Clinics, part of the Family Doctor network of GP-owned and operated medical and dental practices, is committed to providing high quality health care for our patients and we pride ourselves on our wide range of medical services to the community and comprehensive patient care.
Working with us comes with plenty of benefits, with the opportunity to fast-track your professional development and work with some of the best resources available for professionals in all practice areas.
How to apply
Please submit your resume and cover letter outlining your suitability.
Category: Healthcare & Medicine
Sub Category: Nurse / Midwive