Camberwell Dietitian – Matisse Chambers
Accredited Practising Dietitian (APD), Accredited Nutritionist (AN), MDietPrac, BHlthSci
Matisse is passionate about people and food and advocates for the Non-Diet Approach and Health At Every Size® approach.
Matisse provides weight neutral, client-centred nutrition counselling and a non-judgmental space to support clients to eat nourishing food and build positive relationships with food and their bodies. Her philosophy focuses on no-nonsense nutrition and reconnecting with our bodies through intuitive eating. She believes that all foods can be part of a healthy diet and that we not only eat for nutrition, but also for pleasure. Her approach is holistic, with advice tailored to your preferences and goals in practical, bite-size pieces – pun intended!
As an Accredited Practising Dietitian, Accredited Nutritionist and a member of the Dietitians Association of Australia, her practice is informed by scientific evidence.
Matisse’s special interests include:
- Weight concerns, disordered eating and building a positive relationship with food.
- A weight-neutral, Non-Diet Approach (no restrictive diets or calorie-counting).
- Gastrointestinal issues including, IBS, coeliac disease, and symptoms such as abdominal pain, bloating, altered bowel habits.
- Healthy blood sugar levels (diabetes, insulin resistance, PCOS)
- Nutrient deficiencies such as iron and B12
- Nutrition for depression and mental health
- Cholesterol levels
Book an Appointment with Our Dietician in Camberwell, Melbourne Today
No referral is required for nutrition consultations, and clients with private health insurance or GP management plans may be eligible for rebates. She is happy to be contacted for further information and to confirm that she is the right fit for you
Also, Check: Medical Practice Information