|Peter Moate (Podiatrist)
Peter Moate is a Melbourne trained Podiatrist and has over 25 years of experience in Camberwell, providing comprehensive Podiatric care for all ages. Peter has extensive experience in the field of sports Podiatry and has been recognised with Fellowship of the Australasian Academy of Podiatric Sports Medicine.
Peter is also one of few Podiatrists in Victoria to be endorsed to prescribe scheduled drugs for his patients.
• Minor surgical procedures such as treatment and prevention of ingrown toenails.
• Injection therapies such as cortisone.
• Complete range of palliative and corrective foot orthotics after careful biomechanical evaluation.
• General routine/regular foot care for those requiring ongoing assistance.
• Advanced targeted microwave therapy for Verruca warts (Papilloma)
• Custom fitting and supply of shoes from the Dr Comfort Medical Grade Footwear range, including extra depth footwear.
• On site private health fund claims via our Hicaps machine.
• Diagnostic imaging and pathology referrals, and drug prescriptions.
• Immobilization boots (CAM boots)