We are pleased to announce that we have been selected by the Australian Government to supply the Phase 1B COVID 19 Vaccines from mid March.
Please register your interest below if you wish to be notified once the vaccines are available.
The following patients are eligible for the Phase 1B COVID 19 Vaccination Program:
– Elderly adults aged 70-79 years
– Other health care workers
– Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people > 55
– Adults with an underlying medical condition, including those with a disability
– Critical and high risk workers including defence, police, fire, emergency services and meat processing
YES! You can book an appointment now for your COVID vaccine
The COVID 19 Vaccine is administered as two doses delivered 12 weeks apart.
The Australian Government has recommended a gap of at least TWO WEEKS between the flu and COVID vaccines. It does not matter which vaccine is given first.
The COVID 19 Vaccine is provided and administered at NO COST to all eligible Medicare Card holders.
Yes, the COVID 19 vaccine has been carefully assessed by the TGA and has been approved for use in Australia.