Our staff are here to help you see the doctor of your choice and assist you with your medical needs. You can help them to help you by:
- Making advance bookings – these are always preferred as it helps doctors keep to schedules. You can book online or by phone.
- If you require an extended appointment or are booking for a procedure please let reception staff know when making your appointment.
- If more than one family member requires an appointment please ensure that two separate, consecutive appointments are made.
- In the event that you are unable to keep your appointment please give us sufficient notice of your cancellation, otherwise a non-attendance fee may be charged.
- Please let reception staff know when you arrive for your appointment and always return to the reception desk immediately after your consultation.
The Skin Clinic is a privately billing practice. However we do Bulk Bill Pensioners and children under 16 years of age when possible.
Private fees may apply to some procedures and skin care treatments performed at The Skin Clinic. Your doctor will discuss any private fee with you before undertaking the treatment. For more information on these fees please speak to one of our friendly staff members.
Payment is to be made at the time of consultation in full and can be made via cash, cheque, credit card or EFTPOS.
The Skin Clinic operates a proactive digital reminder system and will usually contact you via email or sms to remind you when you’re due for your skin check.
Please ensure your email address and mobile number is up to date in our records. If for some reason you do not receive a reminder, please call us for an appointment or book online.