Please advise that we are a private billing clinic, bulk billing is at the discretion of the health service provider. Medicare Rebates can normally be made straight to your cheque or savings account.
Phone consults $85.00 ( Rebate $41.20)
Results and scripts may incur a fee.
Payment required on the day of appointment.
|Monday to Friday||Fee||Medicare Rebate||Out of Pocket|
|Saturday||Fee||Medicare Rebate||Out of Pocket|
After hours are defined as after 1:00pm on Saturday and all day Sunday.
Private Billing – Specialised Services
All specialised services
- Mole Scans $130
- Minor Procedures – to be determined at time of consultation
- Implanon Insertion and/or Removal – $130 to $200 out of pocket
- Mirena Insertion and/or Removal – $80 to $180 out of Pocket
- Iron Infusion – $100
- Ear Syringe – $10
- Medicals (Driving/Diving/etc)- $120 to $150
- Forms/Reports – min $110
- Copy of Results – $5
- Treatment Room Charges – Depending on Procedure (start @ $40 depending of procedure)
Payment can be made by cash, credit card or EFTPOS. Where possible we will endeavour to inform you of any extra costs involved in your treatment or procedures, although this may not always be possible until full investigations have been made.
What is mixed billing?
Mixed billing allows us to provide the highest quality of care while still catering for our patients with the greatest need.
Bulk billing is available at the discretion of the health care service provider for:
- Children under 16 years of age.
- Commonwealth Concession Card holders
- DVA Gold Card Holders (white card holders for entitled conditions).
- Health Care Card Holders