Camberwell Junction Medical Clinic provides high quality health care for the entire family. All consultations are privately billed and are payable at the time of consultation.
Camberwell Junction Medical Clinic Consultation Rates
||8 am-6 pm
||After 6 pm
|Long or complex consultation
Discounts on Medical Care in Camberwell
A $10 discount (Monday to Friday 9 am to 6 pm only) applies for:
- multiple family members seen at the same time and,
- for pensioners and concession card holders
Camberwell Junction Medical Clinic offers no charge** Chronic Disease Care Plans and Health Assessments. Please ask your doctor if you are eligible.
Immunizations and Vaccinations
Camberwell Junction Medical Clinic offers free** nurse immunization clinics during regular hours (Monday to Friday 9:00 am – 5:00 pm).
- Childhood immunizations,
- Flu and swine flu vaccines and immunizations.
- Flu vaccine provided free of charge for patients over 65 years old; or those with a chronic disease.
- Private Flu vaccines may be purchased directly through the clinic for $15 for all other patients.
** Fully Government funded. No additional charge to patients.