At Lemon Tree Medical practice we work closely with a number of Allied Health professionals:
Graduate of the University of Melbourne in 1995 (Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery). Although now in General Practice, I actually started my career in Emergency Medicine. I worked as a Senior Doctor/CMO in Emergency Medicine for over eleven years. I ultimately decided that I wanted to move on to General Practice where I could build life-long relationships with my patients, and I obtained a fellowship with the Royal College of General Practitioners in 2010. I has also obtained a further fellowship with the Cosmetic Physicians College of Australasia, a Diploma of Skin Cancer Surgery, and am a member of the Australian Institute of Company Directors.
Our patients also have access to chiropractic specialists, psychologists, podiatry, skin cancer clinics and exercise physiology through referral.
Lemon Tree Medical Practice’s other health services include:
- Extensive recall system
- 24 hour B/P monitoring
- Holter Monitoring
- Lakes Mobile Ultrasound
- Antenatal shared care
- Indigenous Health Days
- Allied Health referrals through Team Care Arrangements
- Men’s Shed – Flu Injections
- Flu Clinics during the flu season
- Home Medication Reviews for entitled patients
- Cryo Surgery
- Acute trauma and Chronic health management
- Training Medical students for University of Newcastle
- GP Access After Hours services for our patients
- Medical care for Tanilba Shores Village residential care
- Skin checks and biopsy’s
- Compass X-ray.
We aim to maintain continuity of care as we assist you with your health problems. If you need a new prescription we ask that you come to see us at the surgery.